Friday, November 16, 2007

Funny Bumper Stickers and Thanks

some cute bumper stickers.....enjoy

1- If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

2- 4 of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

3- Wish you were beer.

4- It takes a lot of balls to golf like I do.

5- Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

6- Stop repeat offenders, don't re-elect them.

7- I'm retired, go around me.


8- Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.

9- Sarcasm, just one MORE service I offer.

10- Husband and dog missing, reward for dog.

11- C'mon, give me the finger like you mean it.

12- Embarassing my children. A full-time job.

13- Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.

14-Save the Earth. It's the only planet with BEER

Have you seen any bumper stickers that made you laugh..? Come on ...share.... PLEASE

PS....A great BIG thanks to Cheryl for making my entire playlist visable!!

No comments: